Jobs East Africa Educational Publishers
The East African Educational Publishers is recruiting editors, graphic designers, accountants and sales executives. Try your luck. Deadline is January 10, 2018 at 5.00 pm.
All applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
Deadline to receive all applications will be 10
January 2018 at 5:00 pm
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
See all the EAEP jobs requirements here
Graphic Designers (3 posts)
1. To ensure production schedules for all titles are
2. To implement all corrections with high precision;
3. To ensure text and cover designs are of high standards;
4. To facilitate teamwork with peers in the production section as well as with the editors;
5. To strictly follow editors and line manager’s instructions and briefs on assigned titles;
6. To mentor assistant designers and interns;
7. To regularly back up current files and archive the completed books;
8. To accurately check film for one’s titles those that are going to press;
9. Any other duty that may be assigned to you from time to time.
– Training in graphic design software
– Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe in
– Knowledge in Quark Xpress and Adobe PageMaker.
– Experience in :
Design and layouts of books;
Design of promotional materials;
Design of Book covers;
Hands on textbook publishing shall be an added advantage
-Good reporting skills;
-Good communication skills;
-Be a team player.
See more: EAEP jobs requirements