Corporate Communications Manager vacancy at National Sports Fund- Deadline Oct 7, 2016
National Sports Fund Communications Jobs Kenya
September 23, 2016 at 3:36 pm
National Sports Fund is a State Corporation established by Sports Act No. 25 of 2013 part III section 12 under the Ministry of Sports, Culture and The Arts. The Fund is mandated to raise funds through sports lottery, investments and any other means and disburse the funds for the development of sports and recreation. The Fund now invites applications from suitable individuals to fill position of:
MANAGER, CORPORATE COMMUNICATION- GRADE NSF 4
Vacancy No. NSF/12/2016 Number of Posts: One (1)
Corporate Communications Manager Job Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- developing and reviewing Corporate Communication policies, strategies , plans and budgets;
- overseeing development of internal communications programmes;
- providing communication linkage between the Fund and stakeholders;
- preparing press releases and responses;
- monitoring public perception about the Fund;
- overseeing the development and maintenance of corporate brand;
- coordinating media relations programmes;
- ensuring adherence to the corporate brand;
- coordinating corporate functions and events;
- developing and editing publicity materials;
- coordinating corporate Social responsibility programmes;
- developing performance targets for corporate communications; and
- managing and developing staff.
Qualifications For Corporate Communications Manager Job
For appointment to this grade an officer must have:-
- (served in the grade of Senior Corporate Communication Officer for a minimum period of three (3years;
- Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines:- Journalism; Mass Communications; Public Relations; Communication and Media or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Masters degree in any of the following disciplines:- Journalism; Mass Communications; Public Relations;
- Communication studies; Communications and Media; Journalism and Media Studies or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution will be an added advantage;
- Membership of Public Relations Society of Kenya (PRSKor its equivalent;
- Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution; and
- Demonstrated outstanding professional competence in corporate communications work as reflected in work performance.
How To Apply
Candidates interested in the above position are expected to fulfill the requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya. They must obtain and submit with their application copies of clearance certificates from the following organizations:
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher education loans board
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission.
- Criminal Investigation Department (certificate of good conduct)
- Credit Reference Bureau.
Those fulfilling the requirements of the position should submit their applications quoting reference number of the vacancy on the envelope together with a detained c.v and all relevant testimonials stating your current position, current remuneration, expected salary, email address, telephone contacts. Applicants are also expected to provide postal address, telephone and email contacts of three references latest on 7th October, 2016.
All applications should be addressed to:
National Sports Fund,
P.O Box 4644 – 00200,
Applications should be delivered By Hand To The Fund’s Office During work hours.