Apply for Jobs at Commission for Higher Education , National Heroes Council
Commission for Higher Education jobs
The commission for higher education is recruiting. Deadline February 20, 2023.
The Commission for University Education (the Commission) is a State Corporation established by the Universities Act No. 42 of 2012 (the Act) to regulate university education in Kenya.
The Commission promotes, advances, publicizes and set standards relevant in the quality of university education, including, the promotion and support of internationally recognized standards; approve academic programmes and universities in Kenya and monitor and evaluate the state of university education systems in relation to the national development goals. In order to achieve these objectives
Deputy Commission Secretary, Accreditation
Director Corporate Service
Deputy Commission Secretary, Standards and Quality Assuarance
Deputy Director, Human Resources and Administration
Deputy Commission Secretary, Research and Innovation
Deputy Director, Corporate Communications and Public Relations,
Successful candidates (that is, those who have been appointed to the advertised positions) will be required to provide the following documents before the award of offer in compliance with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010:Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
• Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
• Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
• Clearance Certificate from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
Qualified and interested candidates should visit CUE website www.cue.or.ke for the detailed job profiles and application procedures.
- Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through careers portal available on CUE website.
- Shortlisted candidates will be expected to bring the original certificates for verification during the interview.
All applications to reach the Commission on or before 20th February 2023. at 5.00 p.m East African
For any enquiries please contact the undersigned.
The Chief Executive Officer/Commission Secretary,
Commission for University Education,
Red Hill Road, Off Limuru Road, Gigiri,
P.O. Box 54999-00200,
The Commission for Higher Education Jobs advert
Kenya Jobs at National Heroes Council
The National Heroes Council is a State Corporation established under the Kenya Heroes Act No. 5 of 2014. The mandate of Council is to provide for the recognition of heroes, establish criteria for the identification, selection and honoring of national heroes and provide for the categories of heroes.
In order to realize its mandate the Council seeks to recruit suitable and qualified Kenyan citizens to fill various posts. Application are hereby invited to fill the following vacancies in the Council:-
Deadline February 10, 2023.
MODE OF APPLICATION
• For full details on job description and appointment specifications of the above advertised positions, visit our website www.nationalheroescouncil.or.ke
• Interested persons who meet the requirements should submit their application through the recruitment portal recruitment.nationalheroescouncil.or.ke on or before close of business 10th February, 2023. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted and shall be required to download and dully fill the Heroes Council application for employment form, from the Heroes Council website. The Candidate will be required to produce originals of their Birth Certificate, National Identity Cards, Academic and Professional Certificate and transcripts during interviews.
National Heroes Council is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Canvasing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Chairman, National Heroes Council